Monday, January 3, 2011

It's coming together

So after weeks of struggle, Olle, Vilhelm and Willy's support... Vilhelm's designing skills and compassion, Olle's eagerness to build, Willy's generous help through lada and many other things... I have managed to dig to a lovely home under a pile of gas fitted workshop wagon...



It all looked hopeless, smelly and kinda ugly...

All it needed was a dirty pink paint, loads of plants, shelves and some loving... and so I found a cosy kitchen...



A dark window, tattered paint and the lovely tool marks...

All gone under paint coats, strange curtains, lamps, plants and some more love... Looking forward to cook many many lovely meals for my friends... The view outside ain't so bad :)


The north side...
First, Olle and I took down the wall to make the space bigger...


I found a lovely home in these walls....


The other window...

... is now part of my bedroom after Olle built a big bed floating in air for me...



Come by for a cup of tea if you feel like enjoying a bit of silence in Håga...

1 comment: